As the multiple conferences and educational events of Spring 2013 are winding down, I had the pleasure of encountering many amazing new colleagues as well as reuniting with old friends. I was humbled and honored to receive such wonderful feedback in my inbox about the effect that my team and I had on so many of you. Please find strength in these words – we are never alone!
Check out these fantastic quotes below!
Kudos to Donna!
* “Donna – The whole experience of (MoAMSS), including your program, really has me motivated and ready to take on the world!” – Allen Schneider, Supervisor, BJC HealthCare, St. Louis, MO
* “You’re very special.” – Dr. Mark LeQuire, Chair Credentials Committee Baptist Health, Montgomery, AL
* “Donna, thanks again for all you do for our profession. Dr. FBI!” – Dianne C. Tate, CPCS, Medical Staff Services Coordinator, Shriners Hospital for Children; Erie, PA.
* “Loved your presentation at PAMSS – POWERFUL!” – Mark Hudson, Vice President, Sales/Innovation at Verisys Corporation, Pittsburg, PA
* “You are such an inspiration! I enjoyed your presentation at the PAMSS conference the last few days. I can’t remember the last time I went to a conference and made changes suggested by the presenter on the same day I returned home. Your real life experiences make you a superb presenter. Thank you!” – MaryEllen Omer, CPCS, Certified Medical Staff Services/Credentialing Manager, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
* “Donna, I owe you so much as you so understood what I wanted for the conference and […] you made the risk effortlessly. I am so grateful to you and will never forget the assistance you provided in creating an outstanding retreat. Again, thank you for not only making the retreat a success, but making me a success as well. You will never ever know what it means to me.” –Amelia (Amy) Brandt, CPCS, Credentialing Specialist, Medical Staff Office, Penn Station Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
* “You were great, Donna! Our local chapter is SO darn lucky!!!” – Ann M. Van Deven, CPCS, CPMSM, Medical Staff Services Coordinator, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
* “Donna, I wanted to thank you for a very informative course this past week. I truly benefited in many ways. You have helped to outline for me some key items that I need to focus on for my department and also helped me to become prepared to take the CPMSM test. I am hoping that I can utilize your knowledge as I rebuild and try to change the culture in my organization. Again, thank you so much for your time last week and all the knowledge you shared with the class and me!” – Sarah Allison, Director, Licensing & Privileging, Radisphere, Beachwood, OH
* “Donna -Thank you for an awesome conference. The information you provided will be a valuable tool for our organization. I really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you! I’m sure you will be a requested speaker again for our group!” – Jodi Ridder, Compliance Officer and Credentialing Coordinator, Buchanan County Health Center, Independence, Iowa.
Thank you again, everyone, for the kind comments and compliments! I am so very grateful for everything that you have said! Until we meet again – SMILE!